Last year over 800,000 new businesses opened in the United States for the first time. Many of these businesses were created by entrepreneurs who envisioned new product or service opportunities, then developed and pursued their visions; searching for independence and financial rewards. However, a good idea and hard work alone does not always guarantee success.
KBR is a premier professional association of unparalleled expertise, that seeks to contribute to the greater community. Our goal is to provide a forum for building trusted relationships among members, as well as fostering a culture where peers discuss challenges in an open, safe and encouraging environment.
Learn how to:
- Communicate Effectively
- Help Others Realize Potential
- Project Confidence
- Develop Accountability
- Create a Lasting Impact
- Set Goals & Take Action
- Enable members to discuss major issues that are facing our nation's economy.
- Facilitate sharing information, education, counsel and other support among members.
- Discuss how to improve and strengthen the economy with job creation.
- Explore future strategies, resolutions, and improvements.
- Foster effective communication, bringing successful changes in stages of transformation.
- To meet monthly with mastermind leaders to hone leadership skills.